Earn $36,000 – $46,000/year Working For Scottsdale and Chandler’s Leading Home Care Agency
At our locations throughout North America, Home Care Assistance caregivers help thousands of seniors every day. As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work situation, competitive salary and benefits. Qualifications include:
- Minimum age of 20 (locations may vary*)
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training preferred.
- (Additional requirements depending on local regulations)
Home Care Assistance is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.