Scottsdale’s Premier Home Care Provider
“We had two close relatives who passed away in assisted-living/nursing home facilities about twelve years ago. When the time came that they needed assisted living, we did not know about at-home care. We just assumed that “it was time” for them to leave home and go to a care facility. We were not aware that they could have stayed at home and received assistance with activities of daily living from in-home caregivers and nursing services. Looking back, we now realize that the last years of their lives could have been happier, healthier, more peaceful and comfortable, and more dignified if we could have found quality at-home care for them rather than moving them to a facility.
Years later, as we wanted to become personally involved in the at-home care industry, the experiences with our own relatives led us to a company that stands head-and-shoulders above all others. The mission of Home Care Assistance (HCA) resonated with us: Changing the Way the World Ages. At HCA, we not only provide assistance with activities of daily living (e.g., meal preparation, personal care,etc.), but we teach our caregivers our proprietary Balanced Care Method™ that focuses on clients’ physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being and enables them to live independently in their own home with greater personal dignity, self-worth, and self-esteem. Additionally, our Cognitive Therapeutics Method is helping those with Alzheimer’s and dementia to better manage and to slow the progression of the symptoms they experience.”
Why Choose Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale
With Home Care Assistance of Scottsdale on your side, you don’t have to worry about a thing. Along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, no long-term contracts and a commitment to the highest level of quality senior care, our clients enjoy:
- Flexible Hourly and Live-In Schedules –Whether assistance is required during mornings, evenings or on the weekends, we offer flexible care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our clients have the freedom to choose the care schedule that best meets their needs and knowing that care needs can change quickly, care schedules can be adjusted or modified at any time.
- Qualified Caregivers You Can Trust – After an extensive interview process including a background and reference check, caregivers must pass a psychological examination which tests for honesty and conscientiousness. With only 1 in 25 applicants meeting our selection criteria, we are confident that our caregivers are not only the most qualified, but are professional individuals who have a passion for caring for older adults.
- Consistency of Care – A friendly and knowledgeable Care Manager is appointed to each client and is available 24/7 to answer questions and address last-minute care needs or emergencies. We also offer a “We Will Be There Guarantee” that ensures our caregivers always arrive on time. Should a problem arise, a highly qualified backup caregiver is available to cover the assigned shift.
- Comprehensive Care Services – In addition to non-medical assistance with activities of daily living and personal care, our caregivers have undergone extensive training in how to care for seniors living with dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well as those who are recovering from a stroke, hospitalization or debilitating fall.
- No Legal Obligations – When hiring a caregiver privately, you assume the role of an employer and are responsible for caregiver taxes and workers’ compensation should the caregiver become injured in your home. At Home Care Assistance, all caregivers are employees of our company, licensed, insured and bonded to provide you with complete protection against legal and financial risks.
- Experts in Live-In Care – Although care is available on a flexible hourly basis, we specialize in 24/7 live-in care. With the around the clock support of a live-in caregiver, seniors can enjoy enhanced safety and comfort without having to leave their home or cherished possessions. The one-to-one level of care surpasses that of an assisted living facility and instead of annual fees, you are only required to pay for the hours a caregiver is present.
Schedule a Complimentary In-Home Consultation
To request free information about in-home care or to learn more about our caregivers and specialty care plans, reach out to a Care Manager at 480.448.6215. We are available 24/7 to discuss the individual care needs of your aging parent, grandparent or loved one and can also help you schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.